Our core business is Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health engineering. We offer expertise throughout the full project life cycle from concept, feasibility, design, specification, construction monitoring, contract preparation and administration, financial and project management. At MEP we have the capacity to successfully undertake projects from small to large scale in a range of market sectors including institutional, commercial, industrial and residential projects. Our engineers/directors have experience covering office facilities, education, leisure centres, specialist and general hospitals, clinics, blood banks and associated laboratories, railway stations, sports facilities, retail and residential developments from condition surveys, refurbishments to new builds. Our engineers are equipped with the best tools available in order to do their work professionally. We have so far invested in IT Software and CPDs to benefit our staff and valued clients. Cutting edge software programs that the firm has so far invested in include:
- Dialux and Relux Lighting Simulation and Calculation packages.
- Amtech ProDesign (17th Edition)
ProDesign links to Protect can be used for the study of overcurrent discrimination, as well as the setting of complex adjustable protective devices.
- Amtech ProDesign Domestic (17th Edition)
- Amtech Protect
- Amtech Single Cable (17th Edition)
- Amtech FasTest (17th Edition)
- PV Sol Expert 5.5 – Is a 3D design tool for simulating photovoltaic system performance and configuring PV module coverage with millimetre precision.
- Fast, accurate design calculations to BS 7671:2008
- Produce schematic drawings quickly and easily
- 'What if' scenarios - try different ideas with a click of the mouse
- Verify existing sites to comply with industry standards
- Comprehensive range of high quality reports
- Advanced integration
- Extensive import & export
- Save reports and schematics as PDF files
- Plus an endless list of smart features
MEP will cover all aspects of Mechanical Electrical and Public Health engineering Services.